Saturday, April 6, 2013

New York City Trip

Let me tell you if you've never been to NYC you should go. If flying is an issue take the train yeah I know it takes longer but it's worth it. Now we were on a business trip for a meeting with a colleague of ours in the Empire State Building (Daymond John from the tv show Shark Tank). My husband and I had the time of our life strolling along 5th Ave he literally couldn't get me out the stores. He already knows whenever I say my famous words "Awe that's cute" we're going in lol. We took the Big Taxi Tour Bus around the whole city which was absolutely wonderful. I took pictures of any and everything. It will take you to see whatever you want for what I thought was a reasonable fee which you can use for two whole days. I thought 5th Ave was fun until we made it to Time Square and the kid in me burst out and I wanted to see everything. I saw a cute giraffe inside Toys R Us so I just had to take a picture with it. I live in the state of New York but there's nothing like NYC. Can't wait to go back this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment